Thursday, June 25, 2015

Stars and Stripes








shirt (similar) // pants (similar) // sandals 

Hey y'all! These are two different looks that would be lovely for the 4th of July! The first one is dressier, so if you're watching fireworks from a fancy little get-together, I think this would be adorable. I absolutely love this dress. It's gorgeous, and I think this color looks great on everyone. Floppy hats are all over the place, and my mom surprised me with this monogrammed one while I was still at school! 

The second outfit is more casual, but I opted for white pants rather than shorts because 1) it gets cooler at night, and I'm always cold, and 2) less mosquito bites!!! Also, I WON THESE SANDALS! I was so excited. Y'all, I am not lucky. I am probably the least likely to be chosen for something that I actually want and the first to be chosen for something that I don't want. (Totally not saying that I'm not blessed, because I definitely am, but when it comes to luck of the draw, not so much). Anyways, Marley Lilly and Monday Dress were having a giveaway on Instagram last week, so I entered, not expecting anything to come of it. Then, I got the notification on my phone, and I jumped up and down and squealed. I love these, and I would strongly recommend following @marleylilly and @shopmondaydress on Instagram and entering in those giveaways! Everything in their shops is adorable as well, so check that out too.

Yay! I hope everyone is having a wonderful week! Thanks for stopping by!

-Maddy

2 comments:

  1. Both these outfits are adorable, and I'm loving your blue sandals!!
    xo
    Syd
    http://www.sincerelysyd9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sydney!! The sandals are super comfy too! :)

      Maddy

      Delete