Sunday, June 14, 2015

Floral Summertime Scarf









Hey y'all! How gorgeous is that view?? I spent the weekend in the beautiful mountains of NC! I wore this outfit to dinner on our first night there. It was perfectly comfy and roomy (which was needed after how much food I ate). This scarf is great for spring, summer, and fall and has so many pretty colors in it that it goes with practically everything! Also, I'm in love with this purse; I've had my eye on it since I first saw it in stores! I considered it a birthday present to myself when I picked it up last week. 

Take a second look at those mountains. I couldn't get over how stunning this view was. I'll be posting some more pictures from the weekend soon, the best being those of these mountains. They definitely made waking up at 6 AM worth it to see the sunrise!

I hope y'all had lovely weekends too, thanks for stopping by!

-Maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment