Monday, June 22, 2015

Pineapples and Stripes







shirt // shorts (no longer come in this print, similar here) // sandals // purse // watch

Hey y'all! I hope everyone's week is off to a great start! I love this shorts/shirt combo so so much. It's so bright and happy! Whenever I was laying it out, it reminded me of when Julianne Hough told Sadie Robertson that she had a "light" that was "infectious" during ABC's Dancing with the Stars. That's probably a very random connection, but my mind bounces around like that often. Sadie responded on Instagram (y'all, follow her, she's awesome @legitsadierob) by saying that it was the light of Jesus. She added Philippians 2:15-16, "that you may be blameless and innocent, children of God without blemish in the midst of a crooked and twisted generation, along whom you shine as lights in the world, holding fast to the word of life, so that in the day of Christ I may be proud that I did not run in vain or labor in vain."
How true!! This world is so crooked and messed up, but God allows His light to shine through us to show the world something greater. I hope that we all work for His glory, always. Have a wonderful week! Shine for Jesus!!

Thanks for stopping by!

-Maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment