Monday, June 1, 2015

Colorful Tank






Last outfit post from the beach! My momma gave me this colorful tank top for my birthday, and I absolutely love it! I love just about everything that's tied together with a pretty bow (and it's SO soft)! After Mexican for dinner, we got ice cream from the cutest stand at Wrightsville Beach. I had a thing for wearing my hair up when we went out to eat, so this type of swirly bun updo was my go-to. If anybody wants to see some hair tutorials, comment down below! They're quick and easy (this bun took about 5 minutes), and I love helping people out with their hair! It's super fun :)

Thanks for stopping by!

-Maddy

4 comments:

  1. Your hair looks amazing, ummm yes please a hair tutorial hahah! Sooo cute and only in five minutes... sign me up! :) The top is gorgeous, it's so nice to find a top that is it's own statement piece so basically getting ready is effortless but the look is amazing!
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'll work on one this week :) I love being put together and not having to try very hard, so this was definitely my favorite outfit from my trip!

      Maddy

      Delete
  2. Wow I love that top! So cute, you look adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete