Saturday, May 30, 2015

Sunny in Southport




Meet my best friend, Christine! She surprised me by driving down to the beach to spend a few days with me for my birthday!


Hey y'all! I wore this outfit while exploring Southport for my birthday! I think I own chino shorts in just about every color. Spring cleaning needs to happen soon in my closet. 
I was so sad to leave the beach because it was absolutely beautiful the whole time we were down there! I love the ocean (even though once I get in the water, I'm terrified of sharks), and the water was so nice this time around! I'm very thankful for all the beauty we saw and who I got to see it with this past week!

Thanks for stopping by!

-Maddy

"The fish of the sea and the birds of the heavens and the beasts of the field and all creeping things that creep on the ground, and all the people who are on the face of the earth, shall quake at my presence. And the mountains shall be thrown down, and the cliffs shall fall, and every wall shall tumble to the ground." Ezekiel 38:20 

No comments:

Post a Comment