Friday, May 22, 2015

Tea Time

                    

                                   

                                   








lovely action shot




shirt (old J. Crew) // skirt (similar) // shoes (similar) // pearl bangle // earrings

Hey y'all! I hope everybody's summer is off to a great start!! Today, Andrew treated me to tea and goodies for our date! It was so much fun, I felt like a princess. It's the perfect date if you have an hour or so to kill in the afternoon and feel like getting a little dressed up. We're heading to the beach soon, so I think my excitement for that trip inspired my outfit.
Happy graduation to anyone who's graduating from high school or college!! I hope y'all enjoy your next phase in life! 

Thanks for stopping by!

-Maddy

4 comments:

  1. Swooning over the simple elegance of this outfit!! Too perfect for a tea date :)
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maddy, you are so cute! I miss having discipleship with you and seeing you on campus. Hope the rest of your summer is great. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jess!! You are so sweet, I miss you too! I hope you have the best experience in Toronto and see God work through you while you're there! Have fun, eh? :)

      Delete