Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Sweet Summertime


Sweet tea actually runs in my veins.







shirt // shorts (similar ) // sandals // watch // sunnies

Hi friends! EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER. It's summertime!! I'm wearing shorts and not freezing! Yay! Patterned pants are my weakness at the moment, and these floral shorts hit the spot today! Also, I picked up these sandals around Easter, and they are adorable and so comfy! This top from Old Navy is amongst the bazillion beautiful spring/summer pieces they have right now. And they're having a huge sale right now!! 

 I'm so excited to be spending my summer at home with all the wonderful people here. I also want to take advantage of this less stressful period of time to get in a routine quiet time every day. Summer mornings are so wonderful, so I think I'll try to start off each morning with some time in God's word because I haven't been very consistent during the school year, and I hope y'all get a chance to do so too! 

I really want to encourage y'all to enjoy every day. Life throws some curve balls at you every now and again, but you have to take them with a smile. God has everything in control, and He always will. We should approach every day as a blessing and approach every trial with joy, as easy as it may be to be bitter. 

I can't wait to be blogging much more consistently this summer, so stay tuned if you'd like! Thanks for stopping by!

-Maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment