Friday, April 17, 2015

Ray of Sunshine









Spring has sprung folks! I've never had allergies before, but something hit me when the pollen started hanging around. Maybe it's just a cold, but I have been stuffy all week! Anyways, my lips have been super chapped since I can't breathe out of my nose very well, and I decided to show off my absolute favorite lip product. Baby Lips are hands down my favorite chapsticks. I don't go a day without one of them. You can find these at the drugstore, Target, and Ulta!

Speaking of lips (Jesus Juke alert), Psalm 119:171 says, "My lips will pour forth praise, for you teach me your statutes." With lots of frustration, I've been learning some of the statutes of God recently. My own stubbornness and pride in schoolwork have no place in His presence. As final exams are just around the corner, I hope y'all remember that you aren't defined by a grade! Studying hard and not receiving a grade you'd hoped for is disappointing, but it's not everything. His will is always being done, and a bunch of times it's not what you expect.

Thanks for listening to my tangent and for stopping by!
-Maddy


4 comments:

  1. Cute outfit!
    xx
    Coco
    http://mllecoconath.com

    Latest post:
    http://www.mllecoconath.com/inspiration-1/2015/4/21/wish-list-april-1

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable look! You look so much like Blake Lively :)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That is such a compliment, wow! You're very sweet :)

      Maddy

      Delete