Friday, April 10, 2015

Nautical Neon






shirt // shorts // flats // watch // bag (similar)  // nail polish (OPI strawberry margarita)

 Hopped on to this neon trend over Easter weekend! It was a fabulous 81 degrees this day, so I had to break out my neon chinos for the first time this year. Daddy calls these my "traffic cone shorts," but I know he's just jealous. I have a confession: I own way too many striped tshirts. They're such an easy way to make an outfit more interesting with hardly any effort, so I'm all about those stripes.

Yesterday, I was so thrilled to attend Joy Prom at UNC. Joy Prom is a prom for people with disabilities, and it was such a blessing to spend the evening with them. If you ever get the opportunity to help or attend such an event, I totally recommend it. Here's the video some awesome guys put together during the night: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUNA2C4ymU8. I'm so thankful to have met some great amazing people to love and spend time with last night.

"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another." John 13:34

I hope y'all had wonderful Easter weekends and are having a great week so far! Thanks for stopping by, y'all!

-Maddy

6 comments:

  1. Joy Prom sounds like such an amazing experience!! Love this outfit, I just bought a pair of neon chinos this weekend haha :)
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was awesome!! And thank you, I just bought two more colors this weekend too! Can't resist those sales :)

      Maddy

      Delete
  2. This was absolutely gorgeous! Love the color of those shorts!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit, Maddy! You look so darling :) Joy Prom sounds like so much fun!!

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! It was amazing, if you ever get the chance to help out, you should totally do it! :)

      Maddy

      Delete