Friday, April 3, 2015

Red Pants







I make weird faces when people walk by to try to seem normal. 



shirt // pants // flats // watch // sunnies 

One time in middle school, I wore an outfit to softball practice that was red from my hat to my cleats in hopes of being nicknamed "hot tamale." These pants remind me of that day.

Between the lack of sleep and 456738592 papers I've written these past couple weeks, I am EXHAUSTED. Buttttt I am also very thankful. I go to an awesome university and am blessed to be busied with papers and other assignments, and I take that for granted often! I have some fab friends here (shout out to Christy for taking these pics) and love being just a walk away from any of them during the week! Also, I am in love with spring!!! This warm weather has put everyone in a better mood, and not having to layer on jackets has me super hype.

I love the combo of a simple oxford with colored pants. It's super laid back, yet put together. Also, this yellow polka dotted tumbler is so perfect for spring and summer (and it was only $3 in the dollar section at Target!). 

One last thought: my best friend Becca shared these verses the other day, so I thought I'd share them with y'all too! 
"The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, 
and his ears are attentive to their cries.
The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them;
He delivers them from all their troubles.
The Lord is close to the brokenhearted
and saves those who are crushed in spirit."
Psalm 34:15-18


Thanks for stopping by, y'all! 
Maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment