Monday, June 15, 2015

Weekend Recap




On Saturday, we visited this little street market/festival in downtown Waynesville after getting some lunch! Live music, wood carvings, kettle corn, and all types of things were there!


This clay chicken pitcher was made entirely by hand! It was so beautiful and unique.


This wasn't a part of my weekend, but my brother found a baby deer and held it during his weekend. He sent this picture to me with the caption "you jelly?" Yep, I sure am. 




A petting zoo was in the middle of the festival! I love animals, so I couldn't resist.


Here I am, pleading with the babies to come over and let me pet them. 


This was the incredible view from the house. W.O.W.


Andrew and I love our ice cream! We went out to dinner Saturday night with his family and walked around the streets of Asheville.


Andrew's father told me that I missed a killer sunrise the first morning, so I set an alarm for 6 AM the next morning and got to see this!! God is awesome. He has blessed us so much.


Sunday morning, we ate brunch at the Biltmore Estate. 
It's a buffet, they said.
You can eat as much dessert as you want, they said.
You will gain 50 pounds this weekend, they did not say.


After brunch, we had to walk off all of that dessert around the gardens! They were stunning, as usual.





*enter heart eyes emoji here*


And that's a wrap! The weekend was so much fun. I hope y'all had a wonderful weekend as well! 

Thanks for stopping by!

-Maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment