Monday, July 6, 2015

Peplum & Polka Dots






Hey y'all! I hope everyone had a fab 4th of July weekend! I spent most of my weekend in the mountains relaxing! My mom and I made some bouquets out of wildflowers and lilies and whatnots to pretty up the cabin! We also attended a Christmas in July festival in a nearby town where I found some great little nicknacks! I picked up a face mug and two bow shelves, which I posted on my instagram @sweetsimpleblog :) 

The flats I'm wearing are absolutely adorable. They were one of the items I posted on my Currently Coveting blog back in February, and they were well worth purchasing.

Anyways, let's be thankful of all the veterans and current soldiers that have served and are serving our nation. As crazy as this world is, we certainly need a merciful God and a whole bunch of prayer. God bless America!

Thanks for stopping by!

-Maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment