Sunday, July 12, 2015

Watercolor Flowers








shirt (similar here and here) // jean shorts (these look super unflattering online) // sandals // watch // purse (similar)

Hey y'all! This past week has been HOT. Lightweight shirts and shorts have definitely been on repeat. This watercolor tee is so fun and bright, and I absolutely love it for spring and summer. Distressed denim seem to be the thing recently, so I picked up this pair from Target about a week ago, and they are so comfy!
I hope y'all have been staying relatively cool and are having a wonderful summer! After Independence Day, I feel like it flies by, so I'm trying to enjoy every second. Buttttttt, I still have to prepare for going back to school, so what better way to do that than with Pinterest-y crafts for your dorm? I'll be posting some fun DIYs for dorm rooms (or just room rooms) soon! My best friend Christine (who deserves credit for taking these pictures) and I have been crafting recently, and I think we've done a pretty good job! Not to mention, it's been really fun - minus a few hot glue gun burns!

Thanks for stopping by!

-Maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment