Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Fun Red Tank







tank top (similar here and here) // jeans // sandals // bag (similar) // watch // pearl bangle 

Happy Tuesday, y'all! This top is so perfect to throw on and feel cute. The detail of the straps and the front are so feminine and beautiful! And these jeans are so so so comfortable. Comfy and cute is the best way to go if ya ask me. Even if it's just for running a few errands, I like being put together, so this is a typical outfit for me for day to day activities!

This fab location reminded me of the Scripture John 4:13-14, which says, "Jesus said to her, 'Everyone who drinks of this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.'" The water that the world offers us is not satisfying in and of itself. No matter how many times we drink a bottle of water, we will always be thirsty again. No matter how many times we seek the things of this world to satisfy ourselves, we will always come up short. But the righteousness of the Lord is satisfying. He grants us eternal life when we come to Him as our Savior. He loves us unconditionally, perfectly, and forever. Not all the clothes or friends in the world could give me what God has given me! He is all we need, we just have to come to Him! I hope y'all remember that throughout your days, not just when the world lets you down, but always!

Thanks for stopping by!

-Maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment