Friday, March 13, 2015

Tin City








top (similar) // jeans // shoes // necklace (recent from Old Navy, not online) // watch

Now that I'm back in NC, looking through these pictures makes me nostalgic! It always feels good to be home after traveling, but I already miss the warm air and pretty beaches of Florida. These pics are from our last night on the trip. We visited Tin City in Naples, FL, and it was super cute and filled with shops and restaurants lining the water. We ate at the Pinchers Crab Shack, which had amazing crab cakes and shrimp, and even my bottomless-pit-brother was satisfied after the meal.

I was looking for an excuse to wear these shoes, so I found the last night on the town to be a perfect opportunity! I also really liked jacking up this simple top and pants with some gold jewelry. The earrings I'm wearing came from a precious shopping center in Texas called Spice Village, which is basically Etsy in real life.

Right now I'm procrastinating on finishing a paper that's due next week, and I'm trying to hang on to the last bit of spring break by relaxing in the mountains with some sweet coffee and sweet people. If you're procrastinating too, I don't blame ya, so thanks for stopping by! I hope y'all have had a wonderful week!

-Maddy

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos and outfit! Love the heels and how you did your hair! Good luck with your paper! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Molly! I posted a tutorial a little while ago on the hair, it's super easy! The paper is over, hallelujah!

      Delete
  2. Tin City sounds so precious, love your hair! Good luck on your paper, I know the procrastination game oh too well haha!
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's adorable, you should go if you're ever nearby! Thank you so much, I'm glad I finally finished it this past week!!

      Delete