Thursday, March 5, 2015

Braids on Braids on Braids



So one time over the summer, I tried out YouTube! I love braiding my hair, and I receive many complements about the different braids I do, so I thought I'd show people how to do them. Thanks for watching, let me know what y'all think!

Also, I finally publicized my blog, and I'm really glad I did! By that I mean that I finally told people about it, and y'all responded way better than I imagined! Thanks to everyone who's reading and supports me because I was super nervous to tell people about starting a blog. I wasn't sure what people would say or think, but I love it, and I hope other people find joy doing things a little out of their comfort zone. Who knows what can be accomplished through you unless you try and do it? I'm excited about branching out, you should be too!

-Maddy



4 comments:

  1. I am totally embarrassed to admit that I can't braid my hair hahahah. Adorable blog!!
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's not embarrassing! It just takes practice and patience :) Thanks Brooke!
      xo, Maddy

      Delete
  2. you are definitely good at breads, and you ahve gorgeous hair!

    ReplyDelete