Monday, March 9, 2015

Floral in Florida






This picture is only in here because it looks like I have no right arm.

Just look at these sleeves!!!




dress (sold out, similar styles here and here)  // shoes // bangles // rope bracelet (similar) // watch // earrings

This is last night's dinner look! At Watermark Grille, I split the Mahi Mahi with my daddy, and it was delicious, and the restaurant is beautiful! I can't resist good seafood when it's available! This floral dress is going to be on repeat this spring and summer. It is so comfortable, fun, and classic, I could live in it. Not to mention these shoes! They are so cute and comfortable as well. I'm super pleased with this purchase, and I'm really glad they arrived right before our trip! 

I'm so thankful for the time I'm spending with my family. We're all pretty weird, but that just makes things interesting. I can't remember the last time we've been together just relaxing, and the down time is great. Plus, we're all stuck in the same space, so it's hard not to be around each other! Thanks fam, if you're reading this, y'all are the bomb dot com.

-Maddy

2 comments:

  1. Love your outfit!
    You have such a cute style.

    xoxo, Jenny
    www.breakfastatlillys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete