Sunday, March 8, 2015

In a While, Crocodile


The sign said you could hug an alligator...

…so I obliged.

Y'all, his marking on his belly says "pals!"




My parents are actually the cutest.




I hope you enjoy these quality iPhone pics from the Everglades! Florida is beautiful and so warm! Today, we slept in before heading out to the Everglades for an airboat ride. It was beyond wonderful to sleep in after a super early flight yesterday. The airboat ride was so much fun! Captain Art even let me drive for a little while ;) Before the ride, I held my little pal! I have loved animals as long as I can remember, so if you tell me I can hold one without it killing me, I'm in. 

Stay tuned for more spring break posts! I hope everyone is off to a great week!

-Maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment