Thursday, February 26, 2015

Jack Frost



This ombre sweater might be my new favorite, and it is so comfy!



I thought this would turn out cute, but at least it might give you a laugh.


ombre sweater (turtleneck version) // jeans // boots // watch // bracelet // peacoat (similar)

I must apologize for how awkward I look in these. I had ten minutes to take pictures, and I really wanted to post today! Also, I'm still figuring out my camera, so these pictures will be looking more professional sooner or later. Anyways, I hope all y'all down South have enjoyed this Snowpocalypse! I haven't seen this much snow in years, and boy it is beautiful! This is such a comfy outfit for a typical snow day. I have to brag on my Hunter boots because they have certainly come in handy this year. I didn't even own a pair of rain boots before college, and Gran got me these for graduation. I'd say they're an essential for me nowadays. And they're the perfect color for a Tarheel, am I right? 

On to spring break planning and warm weather adventures! I look forward to sharing them with y'all! Thanks for stopping by!

-Maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment