Thursday, February 5, 2015

I wanna talk about me, wanna talk about I

Imagine hearing "Making my way downtown, walking fast, faces pass, and I'm home bound."

That's me! I'm Maddy, a student at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill who loves Jesus, people, fashion, and sweets. I decided to start a fashion blog in order to share my love of style and life experiences with whomever wants to know about them.

Fun Facts about me:
I love math. Numbers are my favorite.
I'm obsessed with all things coconut: macaroons, cakes, pies, pizzas, you name it.
I'm a sucker for good football movies.
I dream about being friends with Kate Middleton often.
I grew up on a Christmas tree farm, so my life is basically a Hallmark Holiday movie.

Thank y'all for visiting! Comments and suggestions are welcome :)
Here's another picture, for kicks and giggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment