Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Pop of Opal

I almost look like a cappuccino.






This stone doesn't even look real! It's like a pretty sparkling fire on my finger.

jacket (similar)  // sweater (on sale!!) // jeans // boots (similar) // watch 

My wonderfully sassy grandmother (Gran) let's me explore her jewelry collection every now and then. This weekend, she instructed me to open a box full of goodies and allowed me to take some pieces off her hands. My Pa traveled the world while he and Gran were married and spoiled her with beautiful jewelry from every country he visited. This opal ring came from Australia, where opal mines are abundant. The dainty opal necklace I am wearing is also from Australia. 

I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day Weekend! Andrew took me on a wonderful date and my best friend Christine and I had a Galentine's dinner the next night! Sweet and simple. Also, maybe you're getting to read this from your comfy home (or dorm) because you have a snow day today like me!! Thanks for stopping by! 

-Maddy 

No comments:

Post a Comment