Sunday, September 20, 2015

Falling into Place











flannel // shorts (similar) // booties (similar) // purse (similar) // belt // watch

Hey y'all! I'm backkkk!! I apologize for the lack of posts over the past month. I've been settling back into the swing of things back at school, and sophomore year is off to a great start! The first couple weeks were full of nervousness and anxiousness, but those feelings have winded down and turned into excitement! Now I can't wait to see what God has in store for me this year. I hope everyone's school year has been going well!!

My favorite time of year is just around the corner, and the cooler temperatures have me itching for fall (and fall clothes of course)!!! This outfit is great for this transitional period of summer to fall. I just picked up this lightweight flannel from Target, and it is oh-so comfortable! It'll definitely be a staple of mine this fall and winter. These sweet little fringe booties add a western flair that I've really been into recently. I'm looking forward to pairing this with jeans and a vest for chillier weather! Yay fall yay football yay PSLs!

I know, I'm such a girl. Thanks for stopping by, y'all!

-Maddy

2 comments:

  1. I looooove this top! flannel is the best
    XO Ellen from Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I live in flannel during the colder months :)

      -Maddy

      Delete